Sony launches My Cloud app for Android devices - DC DROID

...Discover Android

Ads Here

Saturday 28 December 2013

Sony launches My Cloud app for Android devices

Sony is now launching an Android app –
My Cloud. Sony’s My Cloud application hopes to be your
one stop app for connecting all your cloud accounts. At
launch, Sony’s My Cloud application lets you connect
with three services – DropBox, Box and Tonido.
Sony’s My Cloud app aims to ease the headache that
users have in organizing their content that spreads
across various cloud storage accounts. Using the
application, one can easily group photos, music and
videos from different cloud accounts in a single place.
My Cloud is designed to ease the acces to all your
musics, videos and photos stored in the most
popular cloud services available, putting it all in one
place and organizing in one sleek interface for your
Android.
Just by adding your account from Box, DropBox or
Tonido, all your media files become available into
the application, making it easy to find, copy, move,
organize and access it everywhere you go.
The slick user interface segregates contents into Songs,
Pictures and Videos and clicking on either of these
takes you to the respective content that has been
organized from various cloud accounts.


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment